Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween!!!!


Have everyone!!! Halloween just went passed a few days ago and of course I had my own celebration with friends.

We feel that going to the usual place like Clarke Quay was a little too crowded and warm plus the expenses will be OMG!!!! so we decided to hold a house party.

We were thinking of the theme for the party and so after a long, tortuous, bloody, gruesome, tedious discussion we finally decided the theme shall be cross dressing!!!

Just when I thought, woah it will be fun, it's was then I realise what kinda of shit did I just got myself into LOL
ME! dress as a girl!!!! CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE!?! I can't.

So me and Xin Xin went to do some costume shopping!!!

Here are the pictures on that day, Enjoy :)
(Viewer Discretion is advised!!!, not for the faint hearted, pregnant, those with heart diseases and absolutely not suitable for young children)

L? and Captain Pei Sparrow

APE!

Jinxina


I think she is trying to be L

Mr Big Belly Horny Coach




L
MEGAdoona

Jane Keith Guo
Miss Apple Chip

Captain Pei Sparrow
Group Shot!











Fainted yet!?!
If not there's more :)

I just joking  I bet you all are puking your guts out now.
So after all the fun and laughter its back to food and drinks!

Some Spicy Glutinous Rice

I dont know what is it called, but its taste superb

And Drinks, Shots, Bombs

Ever seen a guy with make up LOL, and Xin Xin is horny 



And the Zombie came home

I was Bitten!
And thats all folks :)



No comments: